Terms and Conditions
as of 9 December 2019
Goods are goods that will be sent by the sender to the recipient using the services of a Driver Partner through GoSend.
GoSend is a Goods delivery service organized by PT Paket Anak Bangsa as one of Our affiliates, provided by Driver Partner by using two-wheeled motorized vehicles to deliver Goods from the pickup location of the sender of Goods to the recipient's User-specified destination location.
Driver Partner is a third party-independent Service Provider that agrees to become Our partner and Our affiliates', namely PT Paket Anak Bangsa, that cooperates with Us with a partnership scheme, and is not Our employees, agents or representatives.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- You are required to provide complete and accurate information regarding the complete address of the pickup of the Goods, the destination of the recipient of the Goods and the type of Goods to be delivered by writing the details of the item (e.g., item name, item weight and type of goods) in the Goods description field provided. You can choose to fill in additional information regarding the sender's telephone number, the recipient's telephone number and/or special instructions on the delivery of Goods.
- Should you deem necessary, subject to your own assessment in accordance with the details of the Goods, you can do packaging on the Goods so that the Goods sent by the Driver Partner are not damaged during the trip.
- Fees of the GoSend Service’s performance (“User Fee”) will be displayed on the Gojek App before you use GoSend Services. You understand and acknowledge that We can change the offer and/or update the User Fee offered from time to time based on certain factors, including location, time, applicable laws and regulations. If there are other costs incurred during the provision of GoSend for You, including but not limited to toll fees and parking fees, then You are fully responsible for these costs and the Driver Partner has the right to request reimbursement of these other costs of Yours
- Payment of other fees as referred to in number 2(d) can be made in cash or paid through other payment features available in the Gojek App.
INSURANCE FOR GOSEND SERVICES
- For Your convenience, We are cooperating with a third party insurance provider to provide insurance coverage for Goods during the implementation of GoSend Services. For more information on the insurance provided by the third party insurance provider, You can access it through https://www.gojek.com/blog/gosend/asuransi-layanan-gosend/.
- For the avoidance of doubt, We don’t act as an agent or representative of a third-party insurance service provider and not a party to the insurance agreement between You and the third party insurance provider.
TYPES OF GOODS THAT CANNOT BE SENT USING GOSEND SERVICESWhen a User uses GoSend Services, the User is obliged to ensure that the Goods delivered are Goods that are not categorized as the Goods that cannot be delivered using GoSend Services, among:
- Restricted Goods, including but not limited to:
- Money (cash, coins, foreign currency);
- Narcotics, marijuana, morphine, and other products that cause addiction;
- Pornography in any form;
- Delivery that requires a longer duration than the required transit time;
- Living animals and plants;
- Easily damaged groceries and beverages that require refrigeration or a controlled environment;
- Explosives, firearms, weapons, and parts thereof;
- Gambling device and lottery ticket;
- Government-controlled goods;
- Goods resulting from crime, for example stolen goods and so on; and/or
- Other goods which are prohibited by applicable laws and regulations;
- Extraordinary Goods, including but not limited to:
- Artworks, including works made or done using creative skills, sense or talents for sale, exhibited or collected, including, but not limited to items (and parts thereof) such as paintings, drawings, vases, rugs;
- Films, photographic images, including negative photography, chromes photography, photography slides;
- Commodities that are naturally very vulnerable to damage, or highly variable market values, or difficult to ascertain;
- Antiques, commodities that show the style or fashion of a past era which history, age or scarcity contributes to its value. These items include but are not limited to, furniture, tableware, glasses, and collectibles such as coins, stamps;
- Glassware in the form of jewelry, including costume jewelry, watches and parts thereof, gemstones or stones (noble or semiprecious) industrial diamonds and jewelry made of precious metal;
- Animal hair, including but not limited to fur clothing, clothing with trimming and furry skin;
- Precious Metals, including but not limited to gold and silver bars or powder, deposits or platinum (except as an integral part of electronic machinery);
- Stamps, excise on liquor, stamp duty; and/or
- Gold Coins (must be packaged with coin headers or Safe-T Mailers and must be kept from touching one another or wrapped in layered material).
- Valuable Documents, including but not limited to:
- Land Ownership Certificate and/or Right of Land Ownership Certificate (SHM) and Building Exploitation Permit (HGB);
- Proof of Motor Vehicle Ownership (BPKB), Graduation Certificate, Passport; and/or
- Other Bank Deposit Bond Certificates defined by Us as Valuable Documents.
- Goods that exceed the vehicle's carrying capacity.
- Restricted Goods, including but not limited to:
- Goods that cannot be delivered because the recipient of the Goods cannot be found at the recipient’s address is not Our responsibility. We do not provide safekeeping services in any form for You or the sender of the Goods.
- If the Driver Partner hands over the undelivered Goods as stipulated in Article 5(a) to Us, the User can retrieve the undelivered Goods within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the transaction between the User and the Driver Partner in our nearest office ("Period of Goods Retrieval"). If the undelivered Goods is not retrieved during the Period of Goods Retrieval, then the expiration of the Period of Goods Retrieval is your express statement that the Goods has been transferred and handed over to Us and therefore We have the right to, without Your prior consent, take actions that we deem appropriate for the Goods (including but not limited to donating, selling, destroying or disposing the Goods).
- In the event that the undelivered Goods as provided in Article 5(a) are not Your property and We understand that the undelivered Goods have not been taken by You or your representative after the Period of Goods Retrieval has expired, You are deemed to have intentionally grant Your consent to transfer the ownership of the Goods to Us as set forth in this Article. The event of the transfer of Goods is Your responsibility. You acknowledge that You will hold Us harmless from any issue that occur between You and the owner of the undelivered Goods.
USER’S REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
- You represent and warrant that You know and understand the risks of sending Goods using GoSend Services and: a. if You are the sender of Goods, You are the person authorized to deliver Goods and b. if You are the recipient of the Goods, you are the person authorized to receive the Goods.
- In the event that You experience loss or problems during the provision of GoSend Service, We will, with Our best efforts, help bring You together with the relevant Driver Partner in seeking solutions for the problem. We do not have any obligation for any problems or disputes that arise between You and the Driver Partner, including for taking legal action as deemed necessary by You or the Driver Partner.