Updated as of 22 January 2024
- Goods are goods that will be sent by the sender to the recipient using the services of a Delivery Service Provider through GoSend.
- GoSend is a Goods handling and delivery service provided by Delivery Service Provider to deliver Goods from the pickup location of the sender of Goods to the recipient's User-specified destination location.
- Delivery Service Provider is a service provider that provides Goods delivery service to You through GoSend, which is (i) PT Antar Makanan Anak Bangsa for Instant service; or (ii) PT Paket Anak Bangsa for Same Day service.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- You are required to provide complete and accurate information regarding the complete address of the pickup of the Goods, the destination of the recipient of the Goods and the type of Goods to be delivered by writing the details of the item (including, but not limited to the type and total weight of Goods) in the description field provided.
- Should You deem it necessary, subject to Your own assessment in accordance with the details of the Goods, You can do packaging on the Goods so that the Goods sent by the Delivery Service Provider are not damaged during the trip.
- You understand that the fees that You are required to pay include the Goods handling and delivery fees and/or other additional fees as notified by Us from time to time. You understand and acknowledge that Delivery Service Provider can change the offer and/or update the handling and delivery fees offered from time to time based on certain factors, including location, time, applicable laws and regulations.
- You understand that if there are other costs incurred during the provision of GoSend to You, including but not limited to toll fees and parking fees, then You are fully responsible for these costs and the Delivery Service Provider has the right to request reimbursement of these other costs from You. Payment of other costs can be made in cash or paid through other payment features available in the Gojek Apps.
INSURANCE FOR GOSEND SERVICES
For Your convenience, the Delivery Service Provider cooperates with Us and a third-party insurance provider to provide insurance coverage for Goods during the implementation of GoSend Services. For more information on the insurance provided by the third-party insurance provider, You can access it at https://www.gojek.com/blog/gosend/asuransi-layanan-gosend/.
For the avoidance of doubt, We or the Delivery Service Provider don’t act as an agent or representative of a third-party insurance service provider and are not a party to the insurance agreement between You and the third-party insurance provider.
TYPES OF GOODS THAT CANNOT BE DELIVERED USING GOSEND SERVICES
When a User uses GoSend Services, the User is obliged to ensure that the Goods delivered are Goods that are not categorized as the Goods that cannot be delivered using GoSend Services, among others:
- Restricted Goods, including but not limited to:
- Money (cash, coins, foreign currency);
- Narcotics, marijuana, morphine, and other products that cause addiction;
- Pornography in any form;
- Delivery that requires a longer duration than the required transit time;
- Living animals and plants;
- Easily damaged groceries and beverages that require refrigeration or a controlled environment;
- Explosives, firearms, weapons, and parts thereof;
- Gambling devices and lottery tickets;
- Government-controlled goods;
- Goods resulting from crime, for example stolen goods and so on; and/or
- Other goods which are prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
- Extraordinary Goods, including but not limited to:
- Artworks, including works made or done using creative skills, sense or talents for sale, exhibited or collected, including, but not limited to items (and parts thereof) such as paintings, drawings, vases, rugs;
- Films, photographic images, including negative photography, chromes photography, photography slides;
- Commodities that are naturally very vulnerable to damage, or highly variable market values, or difficult to ascertain;
- Antiques, commodities that show the style or fashion of a past era which history, age or scarcity contributes to its value. These items include but are not limited to, furniture, tableware, glasses, and collectibles such as coins, stamps;
- Glassware in the form of jewelry, including costume jewelry, watches and parts thereof, gemstones or stones (noble or semiprecious) industrial diamonds and jewelry made of precious metal;
- Animal hair, including but not limited to fur clothing, clothing with trimming and furry skin;
- Precious metals, including but not limited to gold and silver bars or powder, deposits or platinum (except as an integral part of electronic machinery);
- Stamps, excise on liquor, stamp duty; and/or
- Gold Coins (must be packaged with coin headers or Safe-T Mailers and must be kept from touching one another or wrapped in layered material).
- Valuable Documents, including but not limited to:
- Land Ownership Certificate and/or Right of Land Ownership Certificate (SHM) and Building Exploitation Permit (HGB);
- Proof of Motor Vehicle Ownership (BPKB), Graduation Certificate, Passport; and/or
- Other Bank Deposit Bond Certificates defined by Us as Valuable Documents.
- Goods that exceed the vehicle's carrying capacity.
GOODS THAT CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO RECIPIENT
- Goods that cannot be delivered because the recipient of the Goods cannot be found at the recipient’s address is not Our responsibility. We do not provide safekeeping services in any form for You or the sender of the Goods.
- If the Delivery Service Provider delivers the undelivered Goods as stipulated in Article 5(a) to Us, the User can retrieve the undelivered Goods within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the transaction between the User and the Delivery Service Provider in our nearest office ("Period of Goods Retrieval"). If the undelivered Goods are not retrieved during the Period of Goods Retrieval, then the expiration of the Period of Goods Retrieval is your express statement to instruct Us without Your prior consent, to take actions that We deem appropriate for the Goods (including but not limited to donating, destroying or disposing of the Goods).
- In the event that the undelivered Goods as provided in Article 5(a) are not Your property and We understand that the undelivered Goods have not been taken by You or your representative after the Period of Goods Retrieval has expired, You are deemed to have intentionally grant Your consent to release the ownership and/or all rights of the Goods. The release of the ownership and/or all rights of Goods is Your responsibility. You acknowledge that You will hold Us harmless from any issue that occurs between You and the owner of the undelivered Goods.
USER’S REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
- You represent and warrant that You know and understand the risks of sending Goods using GoSend Services and: (a) if You are the sender of Goods, You are the person authorized to deliver Goods; and (b) if You are the recipient of the Goods, you are the person authorized to receive the Goods.
- If any loss or problem occurs during the provision of the GoSend Service, including accidents caused by the negligence of the partner of the Delivery Service Provider, or traffic regulation violations, We will, to the best of Our ability, assist in connecting You with a partner of the Delivery Service Provider in finding a resolution to the issue. We have no obligation whatsoever regarding any issues or disputes that arise between You and the partner of the Delivery Service Provider, including taking legal action deemed necessary by You or the partner of the Delivery Service Provider.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact Us by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by telephone to number (021) 5094 1000. All Your correspondence will be recorded and stored for Our records.