Terms and Conditions
Outlet is minimarts, supermarkets, hypermarkets, stalls, shops and/or other physical forms as registered in the GOJEK App that are owned and managed by Merchants.
GoMart is one of the services available in the Gojek App, where You can make Transactions in the Outlet.
Merchant is the party that owns and manages Outlets which acts as provider of Products.
Driver Partner is a third party-independent Service Provider that agrees to become Our partner, cooperate with Us with a partnership scheme, and is not Our employees, agents or representatives.
Product are goods, foods and/or drinks that You order through GoMart.
Transaction is ordering, purchasing and delivering Product through GoMart Service.
- By using GoMart Service, You agree and authorize the Driver Partner to make a Transaction.
- You can place an order for the Product on the GoMart page during the Outlet operates. The Driver Partner will follow up on Your order, including but not limited to, locating the Outlet, ordering directly at the Outlet, paying for and delivering Product.
- To minimize inaccuracy during the execution of Transaction by the Driver Partner, You are expected to provide full and complete details on the Product ordered and delivery information.
- We and/or the Mitra do not guarantee the availability of Product in the Outlet.
- You can contact and/or be contacted by the Driver Partner to obtain confirmation or clarification regarding Transaction, including but not limited to the availability and/or change of Product, change in Product price, delivery address, recipient of the Product, or other information, through the communication features in the Gojek App and/or other communication lines before or when ordering, purchasing and/or delivering the Product.
- You can only cancel the Transaction before the Driver Partner purchases the Product.
- Transaction. Payment methods that can be used are cash, GoPay and other methods available in the Gojek App. Payments using GoPay will be processed according to the terms and conditions that apply to GoPay services.
- You understand that the Transaction fees that You are required to pay include the Product prices, shopping bag fee, Product delivery fees and/or other additional fees as notified by Us from time to time . Product delivery fees will be displayed on the Gojek App before You use the GoMart Service. You understand that We can change and/or renew shopping bag fee and Product delivery fees from time to time based on certain factors, including location, time, applicable laws and regulations.
- You understand that if there are other costs incurred during the provision of GoMart Service to You, including but not limited to toll fees and parking fees, then You are fully responsible for these costs and the Driver Partner has the right to request reimbursement of these other costs from You. Payment of other costs can be made in cash or paid through other payment features available in the Gojek Apps.
- You understand that the Merchant has full authority to determine and make changes to the Product prices. Therefore, We are not responsible if there is a difference between the estimated prices You input in GoMart Service and the prices applied by the Merchant.
- In connection with the above conditions, You agree to pay the Product price and shopping bag fee in the amount stated in the receipt or purchase receipt issued by the Merchant as submitted by the Driver Partner to You after the Transaction is conducted.
- You can use the GoMart Voucher that you have as available in the GoMart Service as a discount on Product or delivery fees.
- You or other parties that You appoint to receive the Product understand to make themselves available, can be contacted, and can receive Product when the Product is delivered by the Driver Partner.
- You can provide a review as contained in GoMart Service after Your Transaction is complete.
- We are not responsible for Product, including but not limited to the following:
- the price difference listed on GoMart page and Outlet.
- condition and quality of the Product;
- duration of delivery by the Driver Partner;
- failure to complete orders and/or deliveries by Driver Partners; and
- incompatibility of Product ordered with Product delivered.
USER’S REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
- You represent and warrant that: (i) the Product You ordered is true at will and for Your needs and/or at the request of the other party You have appointed and has been informed to agree to accept the Product; (ii) the Product is not ordered to cause harm or inconvenience to another person or to the recipient of the Product; and (iii) You will pay in full for the Product You ordered in accordance with the Transaction.
- In the event of loss or problems that you experience during the provision of GoMart Services, including due to damage or loss of Product caused by the Driver Partner's negligence, We will, with Our best efforts, help bring You together with the relevant Driver Partner in seeking solutions for the problem. We do not have any liability for any problems or disputes that arises between You and the Driver Partner, including taking legal action deemed necessary by You or the Driver Partner.
- Product sales made by the Merchant to You and Transactions involving Merchant, You and Driver Partner form a direct relationship between the Merchant, You and/or Driver Partner, for which We are not a party to the relationship. We are not responsible for any actions or negligence of the Merchant and/or Driver Partner against You. As long as it is governed by the applicable law, the Merchant, You, and/or Driver Partner are responsible for each other for any obligations and responsibilities that arise from the Transaction.
How To Contact Us
You can contact us by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by telephone to number (021) 5084 9000. All Your correspondence will be recorded and stored for Our records.