GOFOOD PLUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
as of 22 January 2024
There may be more than one GoFood+ package offered by Gojek which GoFood+ Benefits may vary. Details of each package will be provided under Your Promo Page > Subscriptions.
- You will be entitled to various offers for selected Services within the Application as determined by Us for the duration of your GoFood+ package (“GoFood+ Benefits”).
- The GoFood+ Benefits can be in the form of, but not limited to, either:
- discounts on handling and delivery fee and/or any other fees charged by the Delivery Service Provider(s);
- Vouchers to reduce trip fare, cart/product price, platform fee and/or any other fees charged by the Service Provider(s) and/or Us; and/or
- other benefits and offers as may be communicated by Us on the Application and/or other official communication channels.
Fees & Payment:
- In order to obtain the GoFood+ Benefits, You are required to pay a subscription fee based on the GoFood+ package opted by You. You can choose a payment method made available by Us for the purchase of GoFood+.
Duration and Renewal:
- The duration of the GoFood+ package will be specified and will follow the rules of the selected Offer. Your GoFood+ package and its benefits will automatically renew at the end of each GoFood+ package period. The subscription fee will be automatically deducted from the selected payment method. If your GoPay and/or GoPay Coins balance is insufficient to pay for the renewal, the automatic renewal of your GoFood+ package will fail and you will no longer be able to enjoy the GoFood+ Benefits.
GoFood+ Subscription from Other Platforms:
- For GoFood+ packages purchased outside the Gojek Application, the following terms shall apply:
- Purchases can be made by following the terms and conditions that apply to the site/platform.
- The terms and conditions of the GoFood+ package will follow those stated in the Gojek Application or GoFood+ blog.
- Any differences between the provisions of the GoFood+ terms and conditions and those on the related platform/site, then for any GF+ package purchased, these GoFood+ Terms on the Gojek Application or GF+ blog will prevail, unless determined otherwise by Gojek.
- You can only have one active GoFood+ package at the same time in your Gojek Application.
Cancellation and Refund:
- GoFood+ packages that have been purchased are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Gojek.
- You are able to cancel the auto-renewal feature by following the instructions here. Once You cancel, your GoFood+ package will not be renewed but You will still have access to GoFood+ Benefits until the end of package validity period.
- In the event of cancellation by You, there shall be no refund on the GoFood+ Fee You paid and/or unused GoFood+ Benefits.
- We reserve our right to make changes to the terms and conditions of GoFood+ from time to time by providing notifications via the Gojek Application and/or the GoFood+ blog. Gojek reserves the right to: (i) make changes to Your Offer and/or GoFood+ Benefits at any time; and (ii) reject any users from subscribing to GoFood+ based on Gojek own discretion and consideration. By continuing access and usage of GoFood+ continuously after the changes come into effect, You will be deemed to have agreed to the latest terms and conditions.
- The GoFood+ Benefits are subject to our Service Providers availability and acceptance of request for the relevant Service(s).
- GoFood+ packages are only available on the latest version of the Gojek Application.