Will my balance be deducted on canceled and failed transactions?
If your order is canceled or fails, the balance you used for the transaction will not be deducted and will be returned automatically. A canceled or failed transaction can be found on the 'History' page. Here’s the sample:
What if my balance has not been returned?
Please visit the articles below for further action.
- Haven't received GoPay transfer to bank
- My balance was lost after cancelling order
- Lost my card balance after order got cancelled
- Transaction at online store or other applications failed but my balance was deducted
- Transaction at offline store failed but my balance was deducted
Notes: For payments using LinkAja, the estimated returned balance is three working days. If the problem persists, please report it to LinkAja.