What is Money Back Guarantee
As part of the #AmanBersamaGoPay user safety campaign, we present to you Money Back Guarantee program.
By upgrading your account to GoPay Plus, you can enjoy the benefits of extra protection for your balance where you can claim a refund for your balance if there is a loss beyond your control, such as:
- Brute force GoPay account take over and you find the GoPay balance/GoPayLater limit is not in accordance when you don't make a transaction.
- Phone loss: The account is used irresponsibly due to the loss of a mobile phone that is still connected to the Gojek account which causes a loss to the GoPay balance/GoPayLater limit.
- Driver did not pick up or run your order:
Status has been completed, but the order is not delivered or the customer is not picked up by the driver which caused monetary loss in the form of a deducted balance. If you experience this, please report it in the article:
- "Driver didn't pick up but has completed my order"for transportation services such as GoRide/GoCar/GoCarL/GoBluebird.
- "Driver completed my order without delivering" for delivery services such GoFood/GoShop/GoSend/GoMart.
To claim a refund of Money Back Guarantee, please make sure these following things first:
- You have upgraded your GoPay account to GoPay Plus before the case happened
- You have set the GoPay PIN before the case happened
- Submit your claim in a maximum of 60 days after the case happened
- You have read Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions HERE
You can submit a claim HERE*
*You can submit a claim by filling in the form that is only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet
With Money Back Guarantee, now you will enjoy a worry-free transaction with your balance. Don't forget to always apply J.A.G.A, because your account safety is also your responsibility