My account was hijacked by someone else
Here are first aids to secure your account if you think someone is using your account without your knowledge:
- Change your data, such as mobile phone number, email, name, and GoPay PIN, if you receive a notification of a data change that you did not make. Learn how to do it here.
- Confirm with family, friends, or relatives if there are unknown transactions. If not from them, read the following article.
- Learn more if you find transactions from Google Play atau Apple.
What if I have done the steps above, but someone is still using my account?
Report it to us immediately by clicking Contact us button* below so we can help you.
We also have tips to secure your Gojek account so it won’t happen again. Read here.
*) Contact Us button is only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet
- Any refund request is subject to assessment under the terms and conditions of the Money Back Guarantee program.
- Our refund policy does not cover the loss of the GoPay balance due to a seller scam, someone trying to provide gift prizes, or if you have shared your OTP/PIN/Login Link with another party.
- Suppose you see someone else's information on the Profile page after registering your new number with your Gojek account; you may have purchased a recycled phone number that was previously registered with another Gojek account. If true, immediately change the data.