My package is broken
We always strive to give the best service to our customers. Therefore, we aspire to improve our services by educating our drivers regularly to obey the service policies and procedures.
However please keep in mind to prevent any damages when you use GoSend to ship your goods, you can do these things:
- Make sure that the dimensions and weight of your goods are in accordance with the terms and conditions of GoSend
- Make sure you have wrapped the package neatly
- Use bubble wrap if you need to add more safety to the goods
If you have received a broken package after using GoSend service, we are deeply sorry about this. Please report it to us via Help page (on My Account menu) in Gojek app by clicking the Contact Us* button below this article. We will be glad to help.
*Contact Us button only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet
Please note once you choose GoSend to deliver your package, your package is protected under insurance. We do this to guarantee your package will be safer during the delivery. There are 2 (two) type of insurance that you can get when you use GoSend services:
- Insurance from Gojek and PasarPolis for Same Day Delivery and Instant Delivery services
- Insurance from Gojek and Paxel for Intercity Delivery service
With this insurance policy, you can submit a claim if the package you received was broken or lost during the delivery. Click the GoSend insurance and GoSend Intercity Insurance article for additional information and to learn about the steps of submitting the claim.