I can't use GoPay
Have you ever experienced a moment when you can not use GoPay for a payment? Let's make sure you have done these following steps:
- You are using the latest version of Gojek app
- Your GoPay balance is sufficient to make a payment
- You have a stable internet connection
- You have upgraded your GoPay account to transfer and withdraw GoPay balance into your bank account.
*Click here to see how to upgrade GoPay account
- You have allowed your phone camera to access Gojek app to make payment by scanning the QR code
- Enter GoPay PIN correctly
*If you haven't set your GoPay PIN, click here to see information on how to set GoPay PIN
If you still cannot make a payment, it may indicate that your GoPay account is being blocked. So, to protect your GoPay balance, we have blocked the transaction. This is necessary to prevent any potential suspicious transaction made without your permission
What should I do then?
If you can’t use your GoPay, please report this to us via Gojek Help page (under My Account menu) by clicking the Contact us* below.
*Contact Us button only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet