How to order GoFood
Below are the steps of using GoFood:
- Choose GoFood on your Gojek app homepage. Or, swipe up the services menu to find GoFood.
- Select a restaurant that you want or use the search bar to search for a specific restaurant or menu
Note: A green check mark in the restaurant search results indicates that the restaurant has complied with the J3K protocol.
- On the restaurant page, select the menu and enter the amount of your order
- Click the ‘Notes’ button to add notes to your order, for example, "Don't use vegetables", "Not spicy", etc.
- Click the estimated price button at the bottom of the screen when you are done ordering
- Choose Delivery if you want driver to deliver it or choose Pickup* if you want to pick up the food by yourself at the restaurant
*The Pickup feature is only available at selected merchants
- If you choose Delivery, enter your shipping address
- Select your preferred payment method, then click ‘Order’
- The maximum of delivery distance is 25 km
- For selected areas in Jabodetabek, Bandung, and Surabaya maximum delivery distance is applicable up to 8 km
- You can’t cancel, add, or remove your order if you order from Super Partners, so please make sure that your order is correct
- Parking fees prior to pick-up is the driver responsibility, unless it’s previously agreed to be paid by the customer
- Parking fees after pickup are the responsibility of the customer, with prior agreement before entering the parking area and toll lane
- You can still chat with the driver up to 15 minutes after your order is completed
- You can see your chat history with the driver for 24 hours after your order is completed
- In certain restaurants, you will be charged for a Restaurant Takeaway Charge. The amount may vary according to the restaurant’s policy that you can see on the checkout page.