How to use 'Order as a gift' feature on GoFood
For every GoFood order marked as 'Order as a gift', customers can include an e-card to convey messages and greetings to the recipient. The sender can write messages as desired with a maximum number of 120 characters.
To use this feature, make sure you are using the latest version of Gojek app, and follow these steps:
- Open Gojek app and choose GoFood
- If you are ordering food for someone in a different location, make sure to change ‘Your location’ to recipient’s location in the top right corner of GoFood’s explore page.
- Explore the restos and menus you prefer, and process the order as usual.
- Make sure your order details are correct, and mark it as an ‘Order as a gift’ by ticking the checkbox on the checkout page to add an e-card, then ‘place your Delivery Order’
- While your order is being processed, type your message to add an e-card. Make sure your message is not exceeding 120 characters. You have time until the order is completed to add an e-card.
- Tap ‘Preview e-card’ button to review your message. Make sure it’s correct, as you won’t be able to edit it after you save and send it to the recipient.
- Tap ‘Send e-card’ to send it
- The e-card you send will look like this. Recipients also can track and inform when your order will arrive.
There will be no additional fees for this e-card and you can use this feature at all restos.