How to order GoCar
To order GoCar, please follow the steps below:
- Choose GoCar in Gojek main menu
- Choose your destination and pickup location. You can also add a note to the driver (Example: Please pick me up at Tanah Abang Station, I am in front of Abadi Jaya Shop)
*In Gojek app version 4.11, you can save your favorite destination. Click here to know more.
- Select your preferred payment method (GoPay, cash, LinkAja, credit/debit card, or Jago)
- Select 'Order GoCar' to make an order
- Make sure you are ready and at the pickup location as the driver will immediately come to the pickup location after receiving your order
- The maximum distance of GoCar service is 100km
- Parking fees and tolls prior to pick-up is the driver responsibility, unless it’s previously agreed to be paid by the customer
- Parking fees and tolls after pickup are the responsibility of the customer, with prior agreement before entering the parking area and toll lane
- You might also get a Blue Bird taxi upon ordering GoCar
- In every GoRide or GoCar order, you can use the 'Edit pickup location' feature and 'Edit destination' feature at the same time*
*The 'Edit pickup location' feature can only be done when you have not met the driver and the driver is still heading to the pickup location and the 'Edit destination' feature can only be done after you are on a trip with the driver
- In every GoRide or GoCar order you can also use the ‘Multidestination’ feature to add a stopping point in one trip, but when you use this feature, the 'Edit destination' and 'Edit pickup location' features won’t be available for your GoRide/GoCar order
- You can still chat the driver up to 2 hours after your order is completed
- You can see your chat history with the driver for 24 hours after your order is completed.
- If you’re in Jabodetabek, you are allowed to change your payment method from cash to cashless while on trip using the ‘Edit payment' feature. Click here to know more.
- Regarding the government regulation about the emergency public activity resctrictions (PPKM Darurat) in the fight against the second wave of COVID-19 infections (Imendagri No. 15 Thn 2021), you can still use GoCar service with a passengers maximum capacity of 70% including the driver. This applies to these cities: Tangerang Selatan City, Purwakarta, Jakarta Barat, Sukoharjo, Sleman, Tulungagung, Tangerang City, Tasikmalaya City, Jakarta Timur, Rembang, Yogyakarta City, Sidoarjo, Sukabumi City, Jakarta Selatan, Pati, Bantul, Madiun, Depok City, Jakarta Utara, Kudus, Lamongan, Cirebon City, Jakarta Pusat, Tegal City, Surabaya City, Cimahi City, Surakarta City, Mojokerto City, Bogor City, Semarang City, Malang City, Bekasi City, Salatiga City, Madiun City, Banjar City, Magelang City, Kediri City, Bandung City, Klaten, Blitar City, Karawang, Kebumen, Bekasi, Grobogan, and Banyumas. Click here for more info regarding this policy.
And if you have arrived at your destination…
Don’t forget to rate your kind-hearted driver. You will also have your GoCar receipt* sent to your email at the end of the trip. Make sure that your email address is already verified. To verify your email, please go to 'My Profile'.
*For Gocar service, the Send Receipt button will appear in order history if the driver's registered vehicle is 4-seater type.
Can I order GoCar for my friend in a different location?
Of course you can! Click here to see how.