Login link did not work
Failed to log in after clicking the login link? These might be the possible causes:
- Login link is no longer valid because it exceeded the validity period of 5 minutes
- Wrong login link, most probably because it was sent from a different device. Login link will only work on the device that requested it.
- Internet connection or server problem. Please check your internet connection and make sure that you are requesting the login link on the correct device and phone number, then click the ‘Resend’or ‘Request new link’ buttonso we can send you a new link.
- You have more than one profile on your Android device, so that you are directed to the Play Store when you click the login link. This happens because the login link can’t detect the Gojek app installed on your secondary profile. So please uninstall your Gojek app and reinstall it on the main profile of your Android device, then try to log in again.
- You can only request for a new login link after the timer runs out
- If you get “Way too often. Try again after some time” notification, please wait a few minutes before trying again