How to order GoFood
Below are the steps of using GoFood:
- Choose GoFood on your Gojek app homepage. Or, swipe up the services menu to find GoFood.
- Select a restaurant that you want or use the search bar to search for a specific restaurant or menu
Note: A green check mark in the restaurant search results indicates that the restaurant has complied with the J3K protocol.
- On the restaurant page, select the menu and enter the amount of your order
- Click the ‘Notes’ button to add notes to your order, for example, Don't use vegetables, Not spicy, etc.
- Click the estimated price button at the bottom of the screen when you are done ordering
- Choose Delivery if you want driver to deliver it or choose Pickup* if you want to pick up the food by yourself at the restaurant
*The Pickup feature is only available at selected merchants
- If you choose Delivery, enter your shipping address
- Select your preferred payment method, then click ‘Order’
- The maximum of delivery distance is 25 km
- For selected areas in Jabodetabek, Bandung, and Surabaya maximum delivery distance is applicable up to 8 km
- You can’t cancel, add, or remove your order if you order from Super Partners, so please make sure that your order is correct
- Parking fees prior to pick-up is the driver responsibility, unless it’s previously agreed to be paid by the customer
- Parking fees after pickup are the responsibility of the customer, with prior agreement before entering the parking area and toll lane
- You can still chat with the driver up to 2 hours after your order is completed
- You can see your chat history with the driver for 24 hours after your order is completed
- In certain restaurants, you will be charged for a Restaurant Takeaway Charge. The amount may vary according to the restaurant’s policy that you can see on the checkout page
- Regarding the government regulation about the emergency public activity resctrictions (PPKM Darurat) in the fight against the second wave of COVID-19 infections (Imendagri No. 15 Thn 2021), GoFood service still operates by following the policy and restaurant operational hours that has been regulated by the government in these areas: Tangerang Selatan City, Purwakarta, Jakarta Barat, Sukoharjo, Sleman, Tulungagung, Tangerang City, Tasikmalaya City, Jakarta Timur, Rembang, Yogyakarta City, Sidoarjo, Sukabumi City, Jakarta Selatan, Pati, Bantul, Madiun, Depok City, Jakarta Utara, Kudus, Lamongan, Cirebon City, Jakarta Pusat, Tegal City, Surabaya City, Cimahi City, Surakarta City, Mojokerto City, Bogor City, Semarang City, Malang City, Bekasi City, Salatiga City, Madiun City, Banjar City, Magelang City, Kediri City, Bandung City, Klaten, Blitar City, Karawang, Kebumen, Bekasi, Grobogan, and Banyumas. Click here for more info regarding this policy.