Gojek’s Efforts To Take Care Of You While Traveling
Whatever the conditions, health and safety are the priorities of all levels of society. Therefore, Gojek continues to strive to maintain your and our driver partners’ health and hygiene. We summarize these efforts in the J3K(Stay Healthy, Hygienic and Protected) protocol where we have been implemented in various Gojek services.Especially for those of you who are forced to travel, we provide health and hygiene initiatives such as J3K Safety Zones which you can use with no additional charge.
Previously, we have upgraded the location of the GoRide / GoCar pick-up points in various strategic locations to become the J3K Safety Zone. Not only J3K Safety Zones provided for you, but also for driver-partners.
While you are in the J3K Safety Zone area, make sure you follow a series of health protocols carried out by trained staff, so that your safety and hygiene are guaranteed before using GoCar / GoRide service.
J3K Safety Zones Health Protocols:
- Perform physical distancing procedure, which is to provide a distance of 1.5 meters in J3K Safety Zone queue.
- Body temperature check
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer to avoid the risk of transmission
- Get a mask from our personnel. It is mandatory to wear a mask during your GoRide/ GoCar trip
- Our personnel will also spray disinfectant on your helmet as well as your car handle.
After carrying out the health protocol, try our hassle-free and practical GoRide / GoCar Instant service which will take you straight to your destination. You don’t need to wait long when using our instant service.
Here are some Instant J3K Safety Zones that you can visit:
- Bandar Udara Internasional Soekarno Hatta Terminal 2 & 3
- Stasiun Sudirman
- Stasiun Tanahabang
- Stasiun Juanda
- Stasiun Depok Baru
- Stasiun Bekasi
- Stasiun Cakung
- Stasiun Cilebut
- Kalibata City
- Grand Indonesia
- Summarecon Mall Bekasi
- Lotte Shopping Avenue
- AEON Mall BSD City
- AEON Mall Jakarta Garden City Cakung
- Cihampelas Walk
- Trans Studio Mall Bandung
Other J3K Safety Zone that you can visit:
- Pasar Swalayan ADA Setiabudi
- DP Mall
- Kawasan Simpang Lima
- OPI Mall
- Istana BEC - Lobby Utama BEC 1
- Purbaya Bus Station
- Pasar Kranggan
Contact the hotline of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia at 119 ext. 9 or the website www.covid19.go.id for more information about COVID-19.
By implementing J3K protocol together, #ThereIsAlwaysAWay to make life more comfortable.
Note: The contents of this blog article can be changed at any time according to the conditions and rules that apply.