Expenses made easy
No manual claims, no scanning, no fuss. All ride charges are directly charged and added to your GoCorp dashboard for easy tracking.
All in one app
Employees get to use the same Gojek app – all they need to do is switch to GoCorp as a payment method.
No minimum spend
For as little or as much – only pay for what you use.
Cash flow freedom
Flexibly choose between corporate card or 30-day credit term billing.
First-year fee waiver
No service fees for new sign-ups. T&Cs apply – limited time only.
Enabling GoCorp (as an employee)
How to use GoCorp (as an employee)
1․ Get onboarded
Your company adds you to their GoCorp account. Registered employees will receive a notification with all the necessary details.
2․ Book a ride
Select a GoCar / GoCar XL / GoCar Premium or GoTaxi ride. Make sure to check with your company what rides are covered.
3․ Select GoCorp as a payment method
Change the payment method to “GoCorp” for work-related trips.
4․ Add relevant details
Choose a reason for your trip, if your company requires it.
5․ Book and enjoy the ride!
Refer Your Company
Mandala Club Singapore
Functioneight Pte Ltd
Danamic Pte Ltd
Octagon One Pte Ltd
CTS Offshore and Marine (Asia) Pte LTd
How can my company sign up with GoCorp?
Is there any minimum spending if my company signs up with GoCorp?
GoCorp Referral Programme
- “Eligible Referral” refers to a corporate entity that is not an existing GoCorp corporate user and has not registered to use GoCorp Services before.
- “GoCorp” or “GoCorp Services” refers to the GoCorp products and services set out on https://www.gojek.com/sg/gocorp/.
- “Participant” refers to an individual participating in the Programme.
- “Programme” refers to this GoCorp referral programme.
- “Referral” refers to a new customer lead for GoCorp Services submitted by the Participant through the Referral form on https://www.gojek.com/sg/gocorp/.
- “Reward” refers to the Voucher Code(s) (worth $20 in total) that the Participant will receive via email upon a successful Referral, subject to availability and Gojek’s discretion.
- “Voucher” refers to a voucher that may be applied to orders on the Gojek mobile application in Singapore. The use of a Voucher is subject to the Voucher terms and conditions published by Gojek.
- “Voucher Code” refers to a unique voucher code that a user can enroll in the Gojek mobile application in Singapore, in order for voucher(s) to be credited to the user’s Gojek account.
- The Programme is open to all members of the public.
- A Participant will be entitled to a Reward (worth $20) if:
- He/she successfully submits a Referral through the Referral form on https://www.gojek.com/sg/gocorp/; and
- The said Referral subsequently registers for an account with GoCorp, and has an active spend in its GoCorp account within 1 month from the date of registration;
- Participants are only allowed to submit Eligible Referrals.
- The Reward will be sent to the email address indicated in the Referral form submitted by the Participant within 2 months from the fulfillment of the Reward Criteria.
- Rewards are subject to limited availability and Gojek’s discretion at all material times.
- The Programme is valid from now to 31 December 2022 (or when all Rewards have been fully redeemed, whichever is earlier).
- All Voucher Codes are valid for 2 months from the date of issuance via email. Participants who receive the Reward should enroll their Voucher Code(s) in the Gojek application before expiry. Once enrolled, the relevant Vouchers will be credited to the Participants’ Gojek accounts.
- All Vouchers are valid for 2 months and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A Voucher may only be applied towards the fee charged by Gojek and the service provider in connection with your order made via the Gojek app. A Voucher may not be applied to any additional charges such as cancellation fees, tolls, road-usage charges, takeaway charges, building or area entrance charges incurred and any other applicable surcharges (such as but not limited to peak hour and midnight surcharges by the service or goods provider, which the service or goods provider shall be entitled to collect from you.
- A Voucher may only be used once, and is not refundable, replaceable, transferrable or exchangeable for cash.
- No refund shall be given if the value of the Voucher used exceeds the fees charged by the service or goods provider.
- Only one Voucher can be used per transaction. Vouchers may not be valid when used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or other vouchers.
- If you choose to make payment in cash, Gojek shall not be responsible for any errors in the amounts paid by you for the services or goods to the provider.
- Gojek reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Voucher without prior notice. Gojek will use its reasonable endeavours to give prior notice of any material changes to these terms and conditions; however it is your responsibility to review the Voucher terms and conditions before using the Voucher, and your use of the Voucher will constitute your acceptance of the amendments.
- Gojek may terminate or modify the Programme and these terms and conditions without notice at any time at its sole discretion.