I want to give rating and tip to driver
Had a pleasant trip with our driver? Or, did our driver still deliver your food even though it was raining?
Aside from saying thanks, you can show your appreciation by giving rating and tip to our driver after they completed the order.
“OMG I forgot to give rating and tip to driver”
Easy peasy, simply follow these steps:
- After each completed order, you will see driver’s rating page that you have to fill
- If you forgot to give rating to the driver, you can still do it by clicking 'Orders' section in Gojek app homepage, click 'History' icon at the top right corner of the page, and choose the order that you want to give rating
- Give star(s) to the driver to rate their service
- 5 Stars: Awesome
- 4 Stars: Good
- 3 Stars: OK
- 2 Stars: Bad
- 1 Star: Very Bad
- After giving a star, you will see a number of reasons you can choose. You can also tip the driver. The nominal tip that can be given depends on the GoPay balance you have
- Next, give additional comment about the driver in comment box if needed
- Click 'Done'
- The rating and tip that you have submitted cannot be revised.
- If you forgot to tip your driver and you already submitted your rating, you cannot tip them.
- Please make sure you gave the proper rating and tip based on your trip experience before you submit it.
- You can only tip driver if you make a payment using GoPay and you have enough GoPay balance to do so