How to order GoRide
To order GoRide, please follow the steps below:
- Choose GoRidein Gojek app homepage. Or, swipe up the services menu to find GoRide
- Choose your destination and pickup location. You can also add a note to the driver (Example: Please pick me up at Tanah Abang Station, I am in front of Abadi Jaya Shop)
- Select your preferred payment method (GoPay, cash, PayLater, LinkAja, or credit/debit card)
- Select 'Order GoRide'to make an order
- Make sure you are ready and at the pickup location as the driver will immediately come to the pickup location after receiving your order
- The maximum distance of GoCar service is 30km
- Parking fees and tolls prior to pick-up is the driver responsibility, unless it’s previously agreed to be paid by the customer
- Parking fees and tolls after pickup are the responsibility of the customer, with prior agreement before entering the parking area and toll lane
- In every order, you can use one of the new features, the ‘ Multidestination’ feature while placing an order to add a stop point in one trip, or'Edit destination' to edit the destination in the middle of a trip.
If you have arrived at your destination...
It's time for you to rate your driver! See the steps here. You need the receipt? Just relax, we will automatically send the receipt to your verified e-mail. If you think your e-mail hasn't been verified, go to 'My Account'page.
Can I order GoRide for my friend in different location?
Of course you can! Click here to see how.