Upgrade to GoPay plus is rejected
If your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus was rejected, you will get a push notification and Inbox message in the Gojek app explaining why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus was rejected.
You can check the reason why your GoPay Plus was rejected by following these steps:
- Choose 'Explore' on GoPay menu on Gojek app homepage
- Click 'Plus' to access the GoPay Plus page and see the reason for rejection (click 'More features' if you can't find it)
If you check from the GoPay Settings menu, you can simply click on your GoPay upgrade status to know the rejected reason.
These are some of the reasons why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus could be rejected
1. The document you uploaded was considered damaged
You can use another ID (eKTP / Passport) if your previous ID you used was damaged (fonts, signature, and photo were not readable and verifiable).
2. Your selfie with ID is blurred
You can retake the photo and make sure your selfie while holding ID card is focused and readable.
3. Selfie and ID Photos aren’t fully visible
Please make sure the ID you uploaded is fully visible and the selfie photos isn’t blocked by your ID.
4. Your uploaded photos are not in accordance with our terms
You can upgrade your GoPay to GoPay Plus again by uploading the documents according with our terms such as:
- ID submitted is eKTP for Indonesian Citizen and PASSPORT for foreigner
- Holding the ID while taking selfie photo
- Photo on your ID must be original not tampered
If your eKTP is lost or damaged, please fix it first. Click this link to know how.
5. eKTP data used for the GoPay Plus Upgrade is not registered/matched with the Dukcapil data (Directorate General of Population and Civil Registration).
The possibility of data discrepancies occurs especially when the data on the eKTP has been changed such as name, address, marital status, photo, and so on. Check the complete rejection reason in this article along with the steps you can follow.
Other reasons as of why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus was rejected:
- ID has been used in the other Gojek account while 1 ID can only be used for 1 account. Check the solution here
- Your ID or selfie with ID photos are covered with flash
- Your ID and Selfie with ID photos are dark
- You uploaded different ID document with the one you have chosen
- Your ID and selfie with ID aren’t captured directly from your phone
- Your selfie and ID photo is not the same person
- You have exceeded the time limit of using the ID
Now you know why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay plus was rejected, you can try to upgrade your GoPay to GoPay plus again!