Upgrade to GoPay plus is rejected
If your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus was rejected, you will get a push notification and Inbox message in the Gojek app explaining why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus was rejected.
You can check the reason why your GoPay Plus was rejectedby following these steps:
- Choose Moreon GoPay section
- Then click Plus to see the reject reason
The following are some of the reasons why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus could be rejected:
The document you uploaded was considered damaged
Please make sure your ID information (Character, signature, and photo) is readable and verifiable. You can use other IDs between eKTP/Passport if there’s any damage on ID you used to upgrade GoPay to GoPay Plus.
Your selfie with ID is blurred
You can retake the photo and make sure your selfie while holding ID card is focused and readable.
Selfie and ID Photos aren’t fully visible
Please make sure the ID you uploaded is fully visible and the selfie photos isn’t blocked by your ID.
Your uploaded photos are not in accordance with our terms
You can upgrade your GoPay to GoPay Plus again by uploading the documents according with our terms such as:
- ID submitted is eKTP for Indonesian Citizen and PASSPORT for foreigner
- Holding the ID while taking selfie photo
- Photo on your ID must be original not tampered
Another reasons as of why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus was rejected because:
- Your ID or selfie with ID photos are covered with flash
- Your ID and Selfie with ID photos are dark
- You uploaded different ID document with the one you have chosen
- Your ID and selfie with ID aren’t captured directly from your phone
- Your selfie and ID photo is not the same person
- You have exceeded the time limit of using the ID
Now you already know why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay plus was rejected, you can try to upgrade your GoPay to GoPay plus again by following the steps on this here.