Pre-employment card incentive payment
The pre-employment card is a government fund assistance program that will help you to enhance your competence. Once your pre-employment card registration has succeeded, you will get an incentive that you can use to take various courses. For further information and how to register pre-employment card, click here.
Then if you want your incentive to be paid via GoPay, please make sure these two things below:
- Your Gojek number is the same with the one you registered on the pre-employment card
- You’ve upgraded your account to GoPay Plus. Click here to see how to upgrade
- Your identity number on the identity card you used to upgrade to GoPay Plus is the same with the one you registered on the pre-employment card
Then you can follow these steps below when you’re asked to choose your incentive payment method:
- Choose GoPay
- Make sure your phone number on the Confirmation Page is correct
- Input the OTP code and GoPay PIN
You will receive your incentive via GoPay once you have finished your first course or after following various courses. The incentive will be sent cumulatively based on the pre-employment card policy.
Haven’t received your incentive on GoPay but your payment status on your pre-employment card dashboard account is already succeeded? Please contact the pre-employment card Call Center on 0800-150-3001 for further information.