What is Mission on Gojek app?
Mission is a feature that allows you to join missions and get a cashback or voucher as a reward once you have completed all tasks from the mission.
You can find the Mission feature on the Promos page in the upper left corner of the Gojek app homepage.
On the Mission page, choose ‘See All’ then choose:
- ‘New’ to see new missions that you can join
- ‘In progress’ to see the remaining tasks on your current mission
- ‘Past’ to see your completed missions and expired missions that you did not complete
How to run a Mission
There are 2 types of mission that you can join:
Special Mission is a mission that you can complete by yourself.
Follow these steps to start carrying out the mission:
- Choose the mission that you want to join
- Make sure you have read and understand the information as follow:
- Cashback or voucher that you will get as a reward
- Tasks that you must complete
- Mission deadline
- Mission terms and conditions
- Do the first task to start the mission and complete all tasks to achieve the reward
How do I solve any problems related to Mission feature?
For now if you’re facing problems such as:
- Mission disappears even it hasn’t exceeded the time limit
- Can’t complete the remaining tasks
- Mission hasn’t been completed after finishing all tasks
- Haven’t received the cashback after completing mission
You can tell us more about your experience via Gojek Help page by clicking the Contact Us* button below.
*The Contact Us button is only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet.