How to unlink apps that linked to GoPay
You can unlink GoPay as payment method from Google Play Store through Gojek app or through Google Play Store, here’s how:
Unlink from Gojek App
- On GoPay features choose ‘More’then ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘Apps linked to GoPay’on settings page
- Choose ‘Unlink’
- Confirm your request to unlink GoPay from Google Play Store by choosing ‘Yes, Unlink’
- Your GoPay is now unlinked from Google Play Store
- All of your Google play store accounts will be unlinked from GoPay
- You will still be able to see your GoPay as payment method on Google Play Store, yet you can’t use your GoPay anymore to pay on Google Play Store.
- You can link your GoPay again to Google Play Store by following the stepshere.
Unlink from Google Play Store
To unlink GoPay from Google Play Store, please click HEREfor further information.