Pay with GoPay at GoPay Merchant
Now you can use GoPay as your payment method when buying foods, drinks, and other goods at several store or restaurant.
Before you pay with GoPay, please make sure your GoPay balance is sufficient and you have set GoPay PIN.
How do I pay with GoPay?
Relax, just follow these steps to pay with GoPay:
- Click 'Pay'on GoPay menu
- Enter the nominal amount to be paid (if needed) then click “Confirm”
- Then click “Pay Now”. *For scan QR Code from receipt, you don’t have to enter the nominal amount
- Enter your GoPay PIN. *Click here for more information about GoPay PIN
- Show the proof of transaction or receipt on your GoPay ‘History’ to the cashier and make sure they have received the payment
- Your payment with GoPay is successful
- Make sure you have entered the right amount
- Make sure the store or restaurant name listed on the application is verified
- Make sure the QR code is in good condition, if QR code is unclear or faded, you can ask the cashier to show QR code in the portal or merchant’s app
- For transaction with GoPay at Alfagroup now you can only use GoPay Code as payment method. See how to pay with GoPay Code at Alfamart here.
How do I know which merchant can accept GoPay as my payment method
Here are the sticker and wobbler you may find in the merchant’s store showing that you can make a payment using GoPay
You can also check nearest GoPay merchant using GoNearby on Gojek app. Wanna use it? Find the information here.
Do I need to pay an extra fee for this transaction?
Don't worry! GoPay will not cost you any extra fee for this transaction.
I entered the wrong nominal when I made the payment, what should I do?
If you had paid your transaction but the nominal wasn’t correct, such as:
If you paid more than the designated price, please ask the cashier to give the overpayment in cash
- Underpayment or pay less
If you paid less than the designated price, please transfer the remaining payment using their QR code
Why can’t I make payment at GoPay Merchant?
If you can’t make a payment at GoPay Merchant, please make sure these two things:
- You’ve entered the correct GoPay PIN
- Your GoPay balance is sufficient
- QR code on the receipt is in a good condition
If you still can’t use GoPay at GoPay Merchant, click here to see more information.