Pay with GoPay at online store
Now, you can make a purchase using GoPay at many online stores. You can see many online stores that accept GoPay as payment method here.
Before you pay with GoPay, please make sure your GoPay balance is sufficient and you have set GoPay PIN.
How do I pay with GoPay?
Follow these steps to use GoPay as your payment method:
- Shop at an online store and choose GoPay as a payment method
- Your Gojek app will be open automatically
- If you’re making payment through a desktop screen, open your Gojek app, and scan QR code that appears on your payment detail
- See payment detail on your Gojek application and click ‘PAY’ in GoPay features
- Enter your GoPay PIN*Click here for further information about setting your GoPay PIN
- Your payment has been succeeded
Do I need to pay an extra fee for this transaction?
GoPay will not cost you any extra fees for this transaction.
I can’t make payment at online stores, what should I do?
If you can’t make payment at an online store, please make sure these two things:
- You’ve entered the correct GoPay PIN
- Your GoPay balance is sufficient