What is GoPay?
GoPay is an electronic money for any payment & financial transaction that you can use through Gojek app. You can use GoPay for:
- Transaction in Gojek app: You can use GoPay for your transaction in the Gojek app. Your balance can be used for GoRide, GoCar, GoFood, GoShop, GoMart, GoSend, GoBox, GoPulsa GoBills, GoTix, GoMassage, GoClean, GoGlam, and GoAuto.
- In-Store Payment: Use GoPay as a payment method for your transaction at GoPay merchant by using ‘Scan QR’ that will deduct your GoPay credit.
- Online Payment: Use GoPay as a payment method for your transaction at several Online Stores.
- Other Transactions: If you have already Upgraded your GoPay account, you can transfer your GoPay credit to other Gojek users and you can also withdraw your GoPay credit through your bank account.
Gopay other features include:
- Pay:This feature is a merger between Transfer and Scan QR on the latest version. Use this to transfer your balance to other GoPay accounts, make payment at GoPay merchants, and shop at online store by scanning the QR code or by showing GoPay Code from Gojek app (only for payment in Alfamart).
- Promo:This feature allows you to see various GoPay promo.
- Top Up: This feature helps you to see top up GoPay credit using BCA OneKlik and see more information on how to top up GoPay credit via ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Driver, Alfa Group, and Pegadaian.
- More: If you click this icon, it will show you more of GoPay features.
- Mission: You can use this feature to join available missions and get the reward
- Request: You can receive payment from another GoPay user by asking them to scan your QR code.
- History: This feature shows your transaction history.
- Withdraw:You can transfer your GoPay credit to your bank account. In other words, you can withdraw your GoPay credit via your Bank Account.
- Voucher: You can use this feature to redeem your voucher code (if you have any). Just make sure the voucher code that you entered is right and still valid.
- Bills: This feature helps you to use GoBills.
- Pulsa: This feature helps you to use GoPulsa.
- Setting: You can use this feature to view your Upgrade GoPay status, register your bank account to withdraw, set your GoPay PIN, and information about GoPay terms and conditions.
- Help: You can learn all about GoPay and find solutions for the inquiry easily.
- Set A GoPay PIN!: This feature helps you to set your PIN to secure your GoPay credit. PIN is also necessary to use other features like ‘Transfer’, ‘Withdraw’, and transaction in GoBills or GoPulsa.
- Upgrade GoPay, it’s free: This feature helps you to upgrade your GoPay account so you can use GoPay features such as Transfer and Withdraw.
Is there a limit to my GoPay balance?
Maximum GoPay Balance Limit
Non-upgraded GoPay account: Rp 2.000.000,-
Upgraded GoPay account: Rp 10.000.000,-
Maximum Accumulation of GoPay Balance Top Up Limit
All GoPay account: Rp 20.000.000,-/month. The limit will be reset automatically every 1st of each month.
Your GoPay balance top up or receive transaction will fail if the amount causes your balance to exceed the specified limit.