What is GoPay?
GoPay is electronic money for any payment and financial transaction that you can use in the Gojek app.
You can use GoPay for:
- Transaction in Gojek app;
- In-Store and online payment at GoPay merchants;
- Payment with PayLater for selected customers; and
- Other transaction such as transfer GoPay balance to other Gojek users or to bank account if you have already upgraded your GoPay to GoPay Plus
How to use GoPay features
Use the following GoPay features to:
- Pay: Transfer your GoPay balance to another GoPay account or bank account, and make payment at GoPay merchants and online stores.
- Top Up: Top up your GoPay balance using BCA OneKlik and get to know other ways to top up your GoPay balance.
- More: See other GoPay features.
- Mission: Join available missions and get the reward.
- Request: Ask/receive payment from other GoPay users by asking them to scan your QR code or directly ask for it from your contact list.
- History: Find your GoPay transaction history.
- Plus: Upgrade your GoPay to GoPay Plus, it’s free to get more GoPay facilities.
- Withdraw: Transfer your GoPay balance to your bank account.
- Bills: Use GoBills service.
- Pulsa: Use GoPulsa service.
- Promo: See various ongoing GoPay promos and check your cashback summary.
- PayLater: See your PayLater transaction history, view and pay your PayLater bills, and get all the information that you need about PayLater.
- Setting: View your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus status, manage your debit cards and payment method, set your GoPay PIN, manage applications connected to GoPay, see information about GoPay terms and conditions
- Help: Find solutions for your inquiry.