What is GoPay?
GoPay is electronic money for any payment and financial transaction that you can use in the Gojek app.
You can use GoPay for:
- Transaction in Gojek app;
- In-Store and online payment at GoPay merchants;
- Payment with PayLater for selected customers; and
- Other transaction such as transfer GoPay balance to other Gojek users or to bank account if you have already upgraded your GoPay to GoPay Plus
How to use GoPay features
- Pay: Transfer your GoPay balance to another GoPay account or bank account, and make payment at GoPay merchants and online stores.
- Top Up: Top up your GoPay balance using BCA OneKlik and get to know other ways to top up your GoPay balance.
- More: See other GoPay features.
(Other GoPay features)
- Request: Ask/receive payment from other GoPay users by asking them to scan your QR code or directly ask for it from your contact list.
- History: Find your GoPay transaction history.
- Cash Out: Perform cardless withdrawal transactions on ATM BCA using your GoPay balance.
- Plus: Upgrade your GoPay to GoPay Plus to get more GoPay facilities for FREE.
- Withdraw: Transfer your GoPay balance to your bank account.
- Bills: Use GoTagihan service.
- Pulsa: Use GoPulsa service.
- PayLater: See your PayLater transaction history, view and pay your PayLater bills, and get all the information that you need about PayLater.
- View your GoPay upgrade to GoPay Plus status
- Set Fingerprint/Face ID feature
- Manage payment method and debit cards
- Set your GoPay PIN
- Manage applications connected to GoPay
- See information about GoPay terms and conditions
- Help: Find solutions for your inquiry.