I want to order a Blue Bird taxi
Choose GoBluebird and order your taxi with a maximum distance of 100 km. In GoBluebird, you can also make multiple orders. Before making an order, make sure you all set and ready at the pickup location as the driver will immediately come to the pickup location after receiving your order. By upgrading to the latest version of Gojek app, you can communicate with GoBluebird driver easily through the in-app chat feature. Below are the steps of using GoBluebird:
- Choose GoBluebird in main menu
- You can set your drop off location by:
- Choosing the suggested location
- Typing on the search bar, or selecting the location via map and moving the pin around
- After setting your drop off location, you can choose your pick up location. Just click on the pick up location, then click'Next'
- If you choose public places like mall, airport, or office building as your pick up location, you can pick one of the available pick up point as the picture below
- You can also help our Driver to easily find you by adding a note on your 'Pickup Location'. Just click on the pick up location and write the note
Example: Please pick me up at Tanah Abang Station, I am in front of Abadi Jaya Shop
- Select your preferred payment method, GoPay, LinkAja, or cash. Please keep in mind that when you order GoBluebird, the fare shown on your Gojek app is only an estimate and the actual fare you have to pay is the one on the taxi meter
- Select 'Order GoBluebird'to make a reservation
- If you couldn’t find the nearest driver from your pick up location, there will be a notification as below:
- You can make a new order by clicking 'Retry Order' button
- When you get a driver, you can see his/her location and contact him/her via call or in-app chat.
Can I order GoBluebird for my friend in different location?
Of course you can! Click here to see how.
Regarding parking fees and tolls, you need to remember:
1. Before pick-up (GoRide / GoCar / GoBluebird) and / or taking goods (GoSend) and / or purchase of goods / food (GoFood / GoShop / GoMart), parking fees and tolls are driver’s responsibility, unless previously agreed to be paid by the customer
2. After pick-up (GoRide / GoCar / GoBluebird) and / or taking goods (GoSend) and / or purchase of goods / food (GoFood / GoShop / GoMart), parking fees and tolls are customer's responsibility with prior agreement before entering the parking area and toll lane