Problem with GPS
We do understand how annoying it is when you try making an order but a trouble comes, especially GPS thingy such as:
- GPS location is not accurate
- GPS location is not detectable
Chill, this may happen due to interference with device connectivity. Just follow these easy steps to solve it:
- Turn off GPS and turn it on again, or you can restart your device
- Make sure your internet is on and your connectivity is stable
- Make sure your device’s connectivity signal is high
- Make sure your connection is on 3G, H, or 4G
- Set your Location in your phone settings menu by following these steps:
- Android Go to ‘Settings’ menu in your phone, then search ‘Location’ menu > turn on your ‘Location Access’ > set your location to ‘High Accuracy’
- iOS Go to ‘Settings’ menu on your phone, then choose 'Privacy' menu > ‘Location Services’ > turn off your ‘Location Access’ > turn on your ‘Location Access’.
- You can use the nearest wifi connection if you’re still facing the same problem, it may happen due to slow provider connection
- You can use ‘Select via map’ feature to make your pick-up and destination more accurate. Don’t forget to add location details to make it easier for drivers to find your location.