GoPay Plus upgrade is rejected because photo does not meet requirements
To upgrade GoPay to GoPay Plus successfully, make sure your ID photo and/or selfie are in accordance with the terms and conditions.
For more details, let's look at some of the reasons why your GoPay upgrade to GoPay plus was rejected:
1. The ID you uploaded is damaged
If there is damage to the ID you uploaded, please fix it first at the relevant institute. Click here to see how.
2. Some parts of your ID photo and/or selfie is blurred
Make sure all the information in your ID and your selfie is not blurred and clear.
3. Some parts of your ID photo and/or selfie are not in frame
Please make sure all the written information in your ID is not covered with your fingers or out of frame.
4. The document used to upgrade GoPay to GoPay Plus doesn’t comply with the terms and conditions
You can upgrade your GoPay to GoPay Plus again by uploading the documents according to our terms, such as:
The ID that is acceptable for upgrading GoPay to GoPay Plus is the original document from the eKTP (for Indonesian citizens) which has been registered in Dukcapil or Passport (for foreigners)
Photo on your ID must be original, not edited, photocopied, or scanned.
Don’t wear sunglasses, hats, or anything else that can cover your face.
5. The important part of the ID photo and/or selfie is exposed to flash
Make sure the information contained in the ID and face in the selfie is not exposed to light/flash/reflected light.
6. The lighting in the ID photo and/or selfie is too dark
Make sure the information contained in the ID and the face in the selfie look good and clear. Avoid taking photos or selfies in a dark room.
7. There are differences between the type of ID you chose to upload in the app with the uploaded ID
When trying to upgrade your GoPay Plus, make sure you upload the ID that matches the option you’ve chosen on the ID page which is eKTP (for Indonesian citizens) or Passport (for foreigners).
8. Photo is not taken directly from the phone camera
Make sure the ID photo and/or selfie that you upload for the GoPay Plus upgrade is taken directly from the phone camera.
Not a photo from your gallery/PC/Laptop
Not a photo from an ID photo
In addition, the ID should be the original document, not uploaded from your phone/PC/laptop gallery.
9. There are differences between the face in photo and/or ID
When you try to upgrade your GoPay Plus, make sure you use your own ID. Both face in the ID photo and selfie should be matched.
Hope this information helps!