Unable to transfer balance to the bank
You can’t transfer your GoPay balance to the bank? Here are some possible causes:
- You haven’t upgraded your GoPay account to GoPay Plus. Upgrade your GoPay account first by following the steps here. Bank transfer feature can only be used by GoPay Plus users.
- Your internet connection is unstable or there is a server error at Gojek app/bank destination. Please try again in a moment.
- The beneficiary bank account is invalid. Please recheck the destination account number and make sure that the account is still active.
- The beneficiary account is blocked. Transfer can’t be done in this case.
- Virtual Account (VA) has not been registered with GoPay.
Click here to find out the VA number that has been registered on GoPay. If the VA number you are trying to reach has not been registered, we’re really sorry, we will continue to try to expand our services.
If you send a GoPay balance to a valid VA number but the transfer transaction failed, this probably happens because the VA number you are referring to has not been registered with GoPay yet.
If you’re unable to use GoPay PIN when making a transaction, please wait for 1x24 hours and try again.