Pay with GoPay on Netflix
Now you can use GoPay to pay for Netflix via our app (for Android) or Mobile Web (for Android & iOS)!
Please make sure you already have a Netflix account. Here's how to make a payment with GoPay on Netflix:
- Open the Netflix app on your Android phone or visit Netflix via mobile web on your phone or a web browser on your desktop (laptop or PC). Then register or log in to your account at https://www.netflix.com/id/ and select 'Subscribe'
- Choose the available subscription package then click 'Continue'
- Choose GoPay as the payment method
- Enter the phone number registered in the Gojek app
- Enter the OTP code sent via SMS to your phone number
- Enter your GoPay PIN
- Done! Your GoPay will be automatically deducted based on the price of the subscription package you’ve chosen.
Every month or year (depending on the subscription package you’ve chosen), your GoPay balance will be automatically deducted for your Netflix subscription. So, make sure your GoPay balance is sufficient when the payment schedule is coming.
If you have any enquiries about Netflix, please visit here for more information
- One Netflix account can only be linked to one GoPay account, the opposite applies
- The phone number that is used to log in to your Netflix account can be different from the number registered on your GoPay account
- For now, pay with GoPay in Netflix is only available for new Netflix users or Netflix accounts that have been registered but never set up a payment method