How to transfer to bank
To transfer your GoPay balance to a bank account, you have to upgrade your GoPay account to GoPay Plus.
If you have upgraded your GoPay account, follow the steps below to transfer to bank:
1. Choose ‘Pay’ on the GoPay menu of the Gojek app homepage, then choose ‘To bank account’*.
*) If you can’t find this feature, please close the Gojek app then try to open it again.
2. Choose ‘Instant transfer to a new account’. You can also directly transfer to an account that is already registered.
3. Select the destination bank from the available options, then enter your destination account number.
You can also transfer your balance to a Virtual Account (VA) number that has been registered with GoPay (click here for more information).
(Example: Transfer to BCA)
4. ‘Verify’ the bank account number, make sure the account holder’s name is correct, then click ‘Continue’.
5. Enter the amount you would like to transfer, then follow the next instructions to complete your transaction.
- The minimum bank transfer amount is Rp10.000
- The transfer fee is Rp2.500 for every transaction
- Any bank transfer request will be processed on the same day
- You will get notification or you can check your inbox to see your transaction status (successful/failed)