How to manage BCA OneKlik
If you already registered your BCA Debit Card on Gojek app, you can manage your BCA Debit Card like to adjust your daily limit to top up GoPay credit and also to delete your registered BCA Debit Card.
Here’s how to manage your BCA Debit Card on Gojek app:
- Choose 'Explore' on GoPay menu
- Choose 'Settings' on GoPay Feed (click 'More features' if you can't find it)
- Click 'Manage Debit Card'
Choose your registered BCA Debit Card to:
- Remove: Click Trash Bin logo on the right top of the screen, then click 'Yes' to confirm your request
- Adjust Daily Limit: Choose 'Adjust Daily Limit' to set the daily limit
Please keep in mind that your daily limit is limited to Rp1.000.000 and also you won’t be able to add your Debit BCA Card again, once you have removed your BCA Debit Card from Gojek app.
You have to use another BCA Debit Card if you want to register it again. You can contact Halo BCA through phone on 1500888 or via Twitter at @HaloBCA for further assistance.