GoFood Reviews and Ratings Terms & Conditions
Welcome to GoFood Reviews and Ratings! We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. Therefore, we need you to read and agree to the measures that we are applying to maintain your trust which we set out in these terms below for the convenient use of the GoFood Reviews and Ratings feature.
- Whenever You post a review of a restaurant in GoFood (“Review”) your name and ordered items will be shown in the restaurant’s Reviews page, unless You choose to make it private by changing your sharing preferences before submitting the Review.
- Your sharing preferences are:
- Private: your username will be hidden from the Review
- Public: your username will be shown in the Review
- You agree once You posted the Review, we cannot change the sharing preferences.
- To ensure the GoFood Reviews and Ratings section as a safe environment for all users, do not share your personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) in the Review. You are responsible for your Reviews, please ensure your Reviews do not contain inappropriate remarks, violate any laws and/or regulations, and/or violate any other party’s rights under the relevant laws and/or regulations, and our terms & conditions.
- GoFood reserves the right, based on our sole discretion, to delete or hide any Reviews, posts, and/or comments that are considered inappropriate, not relevant, spam, and/or advertisement.
- GoFood is not responsible for any Review posted by any Customer and You hereby release us from any liability related to any Review posted by any user in the GoFood platform.
- PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAM AND FRAUD. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD AND/OR VERIFICATION CODE (INCLUDING OTP) OR ANY PERSONAL DATA TO ANYONE. WE OR OUR STAFF WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR SECRET PASSWORD AND/OR VERIFICATION CODE VIA ANY MANNER.