In our current situation, keeping your distance to stay safe is a shared priority. For that reason, GoFood introduces contactless food and package delivery option for you while #stayingathome.
Contactless delivery is one of GoFood efforts to support social distancing and help minimize the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Follow these 3 easy steps!
- Before clicking 'Order', make sure to select non-cash payment using GoPay or PayLater to avoid physical contact
- After getting a driver, open the chat feature on your order page.
Then select one of the quick messages that we have provided below:
Please leave my food at the door and inform me”
“Please leave my food at the lobby and inform me”
- If you opt for contactless delivery, your driver will send you a photo of your food left at the agreed spot via chat*. But if you still want to meet the driver, please make sure to keep a social distance for the safety of the driver and your own.
*Notes for Chat feature:
- You can still chat the driver up to 2 hours after your order is completed
- You can see your chat history with the driver for 24 hours after your order is completed