I didn’t receive my package
If you haven’t received your package, here are some things you can do:
- Check of the destination address is complete and correct
- Check the driver’s location through the application
- Contact the driver to make sure your order has arrived to the destination
- If the status of the items/package has been delivered but you have not received them, please confirm beforehand whether it has been received by other people, such as security guard or people at home
- For GoBox, ensure the item that you send is according to the terms & conditions
The item(s) that was not successfully sent because the recipient cannot be found at the destination address, are not the responsibility of GoSend/GoBox, and GoSend/GoBox does not provide any deposit service in whatsoever form to the customers.
For GoSend/GoBox goods that fail to be delivered by our drivers because the recipient is not found/not in the destination place, these items will be handed over to the Gojek office to be stored by Gojek. You can retrieve the item at the Gojek office within:
- 3 (three) calendar days from the order date. Valid for perishable goods that have an expiration date such as food, drinks, groceries, etc.
- 30 (thirty) calendar days from the order date. Valid for other items that don't have an expiration date/time such as mobile phones, bags, clothing, etc.
Please visit the following link www.gojek.com/terms-of-service for more information.
How to report for this issue?
You can tell us in detail via Gojek Help page (under My Account menu) by clicking the Contact Us* below this article so we can take action on this and make sure it won’t happen again in the future.
*Contact Us button only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet
*If you use GoSend as a shipping method when ordering through online shopping/e-commerce website, and you do not receive your package, please contact the online shopping/e-commerce website first to know your order status.