Saved Addresses Feature in transport services
In Gojek app latest version on GoRide, GoCar, and GoBluebird, you can save your frequently visited destination such as your home, office, or other place by using the Saved Addresses feature. You can save time because you don’t have to type those addresses anymore!
There are 2 (two) different ways you can follow to use Saved addresses feature:
- On GoRide, GoCar, and GoBluebird homepage order
- Select the destination
- Click the bookmark icon on the right side of the location name
- Type the name of the address you want to save as a favorite address
- Enter your favorite address on the 'Add address' page by clicking 'Save'
- Done! You can see your favorite address that you have bookmarked on the homepage of the GoRide, GoCar, and GoBluebird order
- On My profile page, choose ‘Saved addresses', click 'Add address', then enter your favorite address and click 'Save'
Can I edit or delete my favorite address?
You only need to go to the destination page you would like to go, then click the > icon, click ‘Edit’, and choose ‘Save’ or click ‘Delete’, and choose ‘Yes delete’!
In Gojek app version 4.16 the Saved Address feature is also available for GoFood. Click here for more information.