I haven't received OTP code
If you haven’t received your OTP (One-Time Password) code via SMS or WhatsApp, try doing the following:
- Make sure you have entered the right phone number that is registered in your Gojek app because the OTP will be sent to that number.
- Ensure that you have a good signal to receive an SMS
- If you previously selected WhatsApp to send the OTP, make sure your phone number has an active WhatsApp account
- Wait for at least 30 seconds for the OTP to be sent. After that, you can request a new OTP by clicking the ‘Resend OTP’ button, or you can choose to send it via SMS and vice versa.
If it still doesn’t work:
- Try updating the Gojek app to the latest version
- Try again in a few moments later, there might be an error occurred with your provider
- Verify that you didn’t previously ask your service provider to block any incoming SMS. If you’re not sure, please contact your service provider to check
- Clear your cache by using the following steps:
Hope this helps!
Remember, Gojek will never ask for your OTP under any circumstances. Please do not share your OTP to any party who admits being a part of Gojek or its affiliations.