What is GoPay PIN?
GoPay PIN is a new security feature that you can now enjoy to keep your GoPay transaction secure. You need to set up a 6-digit PIN code that you have to enter each time you make a transaction using GoPay.
When creating a GoPay PIN, make sure you enter a combination of numbers that is easy to remember, and please do not share it with other people.
GoPay PIN is needed for these following actions:
- GoPay Transfer
- GoPay Withdraw
- GoPulsa payment transaction
- GoBills payment transaction
- Payment transaction at GoPay merchant
- Changing phone number in My Account
How do I set my GoPay PIN?
We give you full security transaction while using GoPay. Please set your GoPay PIN by following these simple steps:
- Choose ‘More’ in GoPay menu
- Click ‘Set a GoPay PIN’, or you can click ‘Settings’ on GoPay menu
- Choose ‘Set PIN’
- Enter your 6 (six) digits PIN twice
- You will get an OTP code sent to your phone number via SMS. Please enter the code
- Yay! You have set a GoPay PIN
If you forgot your GoPay PIN, click here to see more information about it.
What if I want to change my GoPay PIN?
If you want to change your GoPay PIN, you can follow these easy steps:
- Choose 'More' in GoPay features
- Choose 'Settings'
- Choose 'Change PIN'
- Enter your current 6 (six) digits PIN
- Enter your new 6 (six) digits PIN twice
- Your PIN has been successfully changed
Also, please keep in mind that if you enter wrong PIN for 3 (three) times and change the PIN afterwards, you have to wait for an hour to start using GoPay transaction again. This is done to prevent any form of account abuse.