GoPayLater: Easy Solution for Critical Balance
I was chillin’ in the morning, waiting for my coffee order from GoFood while taking some selfies~ When the coffee arrived, the driver asked for cash money? Turns out I ran out of GoPay.
Has this ever happened to you too? To make your daily comfortable life undisturbed, try to use GoPayLater! No need to bother for top up balance or prepare cash, you can pay everything at the end of the month.
So, what are the other benefits of GoPayLater? Check down below!
1. Pay your bills in the mid month to get your GoPayLater limit back, without extra charges! With GoPayLater limit back, you will be able to use it again to fulfill your needs until the end of the month without extra charges. Isn’t it great? Pay the monthly fee once a month, but you will get the benefits much more.
2. Interest free. GoPayLater is using a fixed subscription fee amount without gratuity. The fee will not be applied if your GoPayLater is not used in that month.
3. Recap all of your Gojek transactions in a month. Use GoPayLater to manage all expenses in a month easier.
4. Free subscription fee in the first month. If you haven’t tried GoPayLater, you will be able to get a free subscription in your first month!
Watch this video to find out more about GoPayLater!
GoPayLater is the latest payment method in Gojek apps, you will be able to order any Gojek services whenever you want and pay it once at the end of the month. This feature is a collaboration between Gojek and Findaya, which is registered and supervised by OJK. It’s easy to use, you will only need to select GoPayLater as your payment method option on the checkout page. Easy peasy!
Check out these information about GoPayLater:
How to Access GoPayLater
Before accessing the GoPayLater feature, make sure you already have the latest version of Gojek app. Then, you will only need a few steps to enjoy GoPayLater. Here’s how:
- Click “GoPayLater” in Gojek apps, and enter the OTP code.
- Read more about GoPayLater, and click “Register Now”.
- Fill in your personal information, upload an ID card (eKTP) photo, and take a selfie with your ID card.
- Wait for a while, and your ID card will be processed.
- Sign digitally and your GoPayLater is ready to be used!
If you haven’t got the GoPayLater feature in your Gojek app, make sure you’re already at least 21 years old and an Indonesian citizen with eKTP!
How to Use GoPayLater in Gojek App
You will be able to enjoy GoPayLater right from Gojek app.
- Choose GoPayLater as a payment method.
- Approval confirmation page will appear in every first transaction of the month.
- Enter your Gojek PIN to continue.
Or, you will also be able to use GoPayLater in partner app
- Make a transaction and pay with GoPay.
- In the payment method page, click GoPayLater.
- Make sure your transaction detail is correct, then click Pay.
- Enter your Gojek PIN.
How to Pay GoPayLater Billing
In GoPayLater's front page, you will be able to see detailed feature information such as limit, order history, and also billing information. GoPayLater billing will be due at midnight (23:59:59 WIB) on the last day of each month. For example, your total usage in June will be due on June 30 at 23:59:59 WIB. Here’s how to pay GoPayLater billing:
- Click Pay to see your GoPayLater transaction details.
- Click “Pay the Bill”.
- Enter your Gojek PIN to continue the payment transaction.
What Happens If I’m Late to Pay My GoPayLater Billing?
To be remembered, if a month has passed and you still haven’t paid your last month’s bill, GoPayLater will notify you each day until it’s paid. You will be given a period of 5 (five) days to pay your bills before being subject to daily fines. If you still haven’t made your payment on the 5th at 23:59:29 WIB in the following month, a daily fine of Rp2.000 will be applied starting on the 6th.
For now, GoPayLater is available in almost every Gojek service. Not only that, you will be able to use GoPayLater in offline and online merchants.
Let’s check your Gojek apps now, who know you are one of the lucky ones to try this feature. For more information, click here.