The premium Feature for Gojek rides with SafeTrip+
From 6 December 2022, you’ll be able to opt in to for every ride you take on Gojek. This premium feature will include:
- On-time guarantee: 20,000 VND GoRide voucher if your pick-up’s delayed by 10 minutes
- Complimentary death and permanent disability coverage of up to VND 500,000,000 with death cover capped at VND 500,000
- Complimentary coverage for medical expenses for up to VND 20,000,000
- Opt-in to SafeTrip+ (you’ll only need to do it once for all upcoming rides)
- An additional 2,000 VND will be added for every Gojek ride you take
- Enjoy additional coverage for your trip!
- On-time guarantee vouchers will be automatically sent to customers whose pick-ups have been delayed by 10 minutes
- On-time guarantee vouchers will not apply to customers who have edited their pick-up locations
- On-time guarantee vouchers must be used within 3 months from the date of issue
- The on-time guarantee voucher will only be issued once the trip is completed
1. What rides are eligible for SafeTrip+?
GoCar, GoCar XL, and GoRide are eligible for SafeTrip+ coverage.
2. Who gets covered for SafeTrip+?
SafeTrip+ has to be activated before booking your Gojek ride & car. Once you’ve opted in, you and your accompanying passenger(s) are all covered with SafeTrip+ as long as you’re sharing the same ride.
3. Where do I see my SafeTrip+ status?
To see whether your SafeTrip+ coverage has been activated, you’ll need to tap on the shield icon while on the booking screen.