GoPay Money Back Guarantee Policy
GoPay Money Back Guarantee (“GoPay MBG”) means You are protected from unauthorized transactions, as a result of GoPay account take over (“ATO”) in the form of brute force attack or lost mobile device, and undelivered orders in Your Gojek application (“Items Not Delivered”). You’ll get Your balance back. For all the details of how the GoPay MBG works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
- Eligible Case. You are covered by the GoPay MBG when (i) there is an unauthorized transaction(s) occurring in Your GoPay account as a result of an ATO following (a) brute force attack or (b) verified loss of Your mobile device; and/or (ii) You have paid your transactions in Your Gojek application using GoPay or PayLater but Your purchased items are not delivered.
- Eligible User. GoPay MBG is available to (a) GoPay registered users, i.e., those who have passed GoPay Know Your Customer verification (Upgraded to GoPay Plus), prior to the occurrence of Eligible Case, and (b) those who have enabled PIN code for authentication of their GoPay account, prior to the occurrence of Eligible Case.
- Eligible Claims. For Eligible User with Eligible Case, You are covered for Your direct loss of GoPay and PayLater balance for all unauthorized transactions that happen in Your GoPay and/or PayLater account, including the transaction in all GoPay merchant (“Covered Balance”), if You notify us at the latest within 60 days, after: (a) the date of brute force attack; (b) the date You lost Your mobile device as proven with valid evidence; and (c) the date of the Items Not Delivered event.
- Processing Your Claim.
- Eligible Claims are processed by submitting Your claim request. If You believe that there has been an Eligible Case (for example, You lose Your mobile phone), You shall immediately contact us at email@example.com or +6221-5084-9000. As part of prevention, we may promptly block access to Your GoPay account upon receiving your notice.
- You can claim Your Covered Balance by submitting documentation required by GoPay. For Eligible Case due to lost mobile devices, You will be required to provide us with valid evidence within a certain period. We reserve the right to not process Your claim if You are unable to provide the required documentation within the specified period.
- Your Balance Back. If we determine, upon assessment of Your request, that Your claim has been approved for GoPay MBG, the Covered Balance will be transferred to Your GoPay account and/or Your PayLater balance will be restored up to your PayLater balance limit as applicable.
- Not Covered. For the avoidance of doubt, GoPay MBG is not available for consumer negligence, scam cases, phishing and/or if there is any indication of suspicious activities, including but not limited to fraudulent and/or abusive behavior.