COVID-19 Prevention Points
Although all layers of society are encouraged to #stayathome, we understand that there are some conditions that force you to travel. Therefore, we have taken the initiative to improve our current strategic Instant GoRide/GoCar Pickup Points to be “COVID-19 Prevention Points”, which will be available gradually in key cities across Indonesia.
Your safety and wellbeing are our utmost priorities. Therefore, to accommodate your mobility needs as well as our driver-partners, we have prepared COVID-19 Prevention Points in certain locations.
While you are in this area, please make sure that you follow a series of sterilization protocols carried out by our well-trained staff to ensure your health & safety before getting on a GoRide/GoCar:
Body temperature check
Clean your hands with hand sanitizer to avoid the risk of transmission
Get a mask from our personnel. It is mandatory to wear a mask during your GoRide/ GoCar trip
Comply with social distancing procedure, make sure to keep a distance of 1.5 meters in the queue while waiting to get picked up
As a measure to restrain COVID-19, Gojek is supporting the implementation of Large-Scale Social Restriction (LSSR) in each affected city through the adjustment of COVID-19 Prevention Points operation. To know more about LSSR and changes in our operations, refer to GoRide & GoCar Adjusted Operations due to Large-Scale Social Restrictions (LSSR)
To contribute actively in the effort to restrain transmission of COVID-19 and as part of our obedience to Large-scale Social Restriction (LSSR) in each affected city, there’s an adjustment of COVID-19 Prevention Points operations. To know more about LSSR and changes in our operations, refer to GoRide & GoCar Adjusted Operations due to Large-Scale Social Restrictions (LSSR)
Here are the Gojek’s COVID-19 Prevention Points you can visit:
- Soekarno Hatta Airport T1: Terminal 1A - Pickup zone near Solaria
- Soekarno Hatta Airport T2: 2D and 2F terminals
- Soekarno Hatta Airport T3: T3 Domestic - Instant GoCar Pickup Point in Parking Building (Lt 1)
- Depok Baru Station: Shelter Gojek Stadebar
- Cikarang Station: Shelter Gojek Cikarang Station
- Cibitung Station: Shelter Gojek Cibitung Station
- Yogyakarta International Airport: Taxi Rajawali
- Purbaya Bus Station: Instant Pickup Point - In Front of Warkop 99
- Gubeng Baru Station: Instant Pickup Area
- Pasar Turi Station: Pasar Turi Station Instant Pickup Point
- Wonokromo Railway Station: Instant Pickup Point - Wonokromo Station
- Darmo Trade Center: Instant Pickup Point - Wonokromo Market
- Kualanamu International Airport: Across Railink Station
Contact the Ministry of Health hotline of the Republic of Indonesia at 119 ext. 9 or the website www.covid19.go.id for more information about COVID-19.
Note:The content of this blog can be changed at any time in accordance with the conditions and applicable rules.