Save Your Time, Schedule your Ride with Gojek!
We’ve all been there, waking up way early in the morning to find a ride to go to the airport or facing an unexpected situation that affects our commuting plans. Guess what? Now you no longer need to worry about not arriving on time. Introducing the Schedule Your Ride feature from Gojek which will make your trip time-efficient, practical, and personalised to your plan!
Schedule Your Ride feature allows you to arrange GoCar pick-ups according to the time you set. This feature helps you to plan your trip ahead from 7 days prior up until 10 minutes before the departure time. You can be picked up right on time with this feature, starting from IDR 10,000 for GoCar*. This feature will be available gradually in Surabaya for GoCar service.
How to use Schedule Your Ride Feature:
- Open the GoCar service on the Gojek application
- Click the Schedule your Ride icon located at the bottom left of the screen
- Select the time according to your need and press Set schedule
- The booking price will be determined at the end of your trip
- When a reminder notification appears, immediately confirm your order schedule
You can just go on a trip as soon as the driver picks you up! If you want to check the details of the Schedule your Ride feature, you can access it on the booking page.
Order Schedule Feature FAQ *:
- How can I schedule my ride? Orders can be made on the GoCar order page with the calendar icon that we have provided at the bottom left of the page. You can select your preferred time to be picked up.
- How much does it cost to schedule my ride? The fee to schedule your ride is IDR 10,000 for GoCar.
- What payment methods can I use to schedule an order? You can use cash or cashless payment methods when using the Schedule Your Ride feature. Only when you use the cashless payment method that we will save your balance.
- Can I make a scheduled ride when my GoPay / cashless balance is low? No, you can use the cash payment method or top up your balance beforehand to try the Schedule Your Ride feature.
- What is the latest I can schedule for my ride? You can use Schedule Your Ride up to 7 days to 15 minutes before your desired arrival time
- Why are there the lowest and highest prices in the Schedule Your Ride feature? We consider rush hour prices when the order will take place, so we will keep the balance from your highest price when scheduling the order. However, your funds will be returned if the price at the time of the trip does not reach the highest price. The price for a cash order is the price in effect at the time of order.
- How many scheduled rides can I make? You can only book one ride while using the Schedule Your Ride feature.
- What if I need to change my order information? You can cancel your order in advance and reschedule your order.
- When can I get information on the driver that will pick me up? Your order will automatically be searched approximately 10-15 minutes before the scheduled ride time. Later you will be given a notification when we have got the driver for you.
- Will I be reminded if I have a scheduled order? You will be notified 1 hour before the scheduled time.
- What if I need to cancel my order schedule? You can cancel your order on the scheduled ride menu.
- Will my money be refunded when I cancel an order? If you use the cashless method when using the Schedule Your Ride feature, we will return your money immediately when you cancel your order or when you don't get a driver.
- Can I use the add destination feature to a scheduled ride-booking? No, at this time the Add Destination feature is only available for regular GoCar and GoRide service orders.
No, at this time the Add Destination feature is only available for regular GoCar and GoRide service orders.
Through our Schedule Your Ride feature, you don't need to be afraid that your plan will fall apart due to uncertain conditions. Try to schedule a ride!