Login link did not work
Failed to log in after clicking the login link? These might be the possible causes:
- Login link is no longer valid because it has passed the validity period of 5 minutes.
- Wrong login link, most probably because it was sent from a different device. Login link will only work when you click it on the device you’re using to login.
- Internet connection or server problem: Please check your internet connection and click the ‘Resend’ or ‘Request new link’ button so we can send you a new link.
- You have more than one profile on your Android device, so that you are directed to the Play Store when you click the login link.
This happens because the login link can’t detect the Gojek app installed on your secondary profile. So please uninstall your Gojek app and reinstall it on the main profile of your Android device, then try to log in again.
- You can only request for a new login link after the timer value runs out.
- If you get “Way too often. Try again after some time” notification, please wait a few moments before you try again.