Why FastTrack by Gojek?
Documents you’ll need
*Permanent residents will also need to provide an employment letter (with “Chauffeured Services Driver” as your occupation), and an ACRA Business
Registration Letter of the employer.
Let us help you out!
What is a PDVL?
What do I need to qualify for a PDVL?
- Have a 3/3A/3C/3CA Singapore driving licence for at least a continuous period of 2 years
- Be able to speak and read simple English
- Be a Singaporean. Otherwise, a Permanent Resident/Foreign Work Pass holder employed by a company/business with chauffeuring services
How much does a PDVL cost?
- Application fee: $40
- Medical check-up fee (in partnership with SATAComm): $39
- Course fee: $155.15 ($128.40 deductible with SkillsFuture credits)
How long does it take to complete my PDVL application?
In total, the process takes anything between 4–7 weeks.
Where do I book a PDVL course?
How long does my PDVL last for?
Where can I get my medical check-up done?
I have a TDVL. Do I still need the PDVL?
Can I retake the test if I fail it the first time round?