How to pay my PayLater bill
All PayLater transactions within a calendar month are due at midnight (23:59:59 WIB) on the last day of the month.
To pay your bills, you can access the PayLater page by following these steps:
- Swipe up the GoPay menu on your Gojek app homepage, then click ‘PayLater’. Or choose ‘More’ on the GoPay menu, then choose ‘PayLater’
You can also click on the reminder notification that you will receive every 25th and on the due date every month.
- You will see the number of your outstanding dueson the PayLater homepage
- Click ‘Make repayment’ to pay your bills
- You can only use GoPayto repay your PayLater bills, so make sure your GoPay balance is sufficient to pay off all bills
- Currently, only full repayment for your outstanding dues is allowed. You can’t make a partial payment that is less than the total of your outstanding dues.
How to pay the bills when Paylater said I am not eligible, but I’ve already used it before?
You can try to do these things below:
- Clear cache your Gojek App
- Log out from you Gojek App (make sure your registered number is still active so you can receive the OTP code for log in)
- Uninstall your Gojek App
- Restart your phone
- Try to re-log in to your Gojek App
- Try to pay your PayLater bills again
If you’re still experiencing the problem after following those steps, you can send an email to email@example.com tell us the details of your problem.