How do I use PayLater to pay my order?
You can use PayLater as your payment method by simply following these steps:
- For your first usage, you will be introduced to PayLater through a sheet that pops up from the bottom of your Gojek homepage. Click ‘Activate PayLater’
- Once you click the button, you will be redirected to PayLater homepage.
- If you have any questions, you can click the Question mark button on the top right corner and you will be directed to this page
- Click ‘Let’s order’ to create you very first order with PayLater. For your first usage, you will be given choices in which PayLater services are available. Pick the service that you want to use and you will have PayLater to choose from during checkout
- You will also be able to use PayLater by going directly to select Gojek services (Only in GoFood, GoRide, GoSend, GoTix, GoPulsa and GoBills for now). Then pick PayLater as your method of payment.
The next time you order GoFood, GoRide, GoSend, GoBills, GoPulsa, or GoTix, your default payment method will become PayLater. You can always change your payment method to GoPay or cash (or back to PayLater) by clicking on the payment method bar.
If I order GoFood, can I combine my payment with PayLater and cash?
Just like with GoPay, you can pay for GoFood order using a combination of PayLater and cash. If your PayLater Available Balance is not enough to cover the service you are trying to purchase, the remaining amount can be paid in cash.
So, for example, if you want to order GoFood worth of Rp250.000 and your PayLater Available Balance is only Rp200.000, you can pay with Rp200.000 from PayLater and Rp50.000 in cash. Pretty simple, right?
So, does this mean I can also combine PayLater and GoPay?
Unfortunately, you can’t yet combine PayLater and GoPay to pay for a transaction
*If you currently do not yet have access to PayLater, hang in there! We are currently working on making it available to more users