Can't make an order
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you can't make an order and get a notification such as:
- GoPay is not available
- We found something not right with your account
- Our system detected suspicious activities on your account
- Wallet locked
- Sorry, you can't make any orders. Please contact our customer service for detailed information.
- Please contact customer service
- You can’t use your account at the moment
- You can't use this feature
Please report it to us through the Gojek in-app Help page by clicking the "Contact Us"* button below so that we can help you.
*) "Contact Us" button only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet.
However, if you get a notification such as:
- OMG… Server busy
- Oops, the price couldn’t be loaded
- Couldn’t load the location
- Unable to load payment details
We suggest you change your payment method, check your internet connection, force close the Gojek app, clear the cache, and make sure you are using the latest version of the Gojek app. After that, please try ordering again in a few minutes as there is a possibility that Gojek service requests are high at that time.
Besides the things mentioned above, if you get notifications such as “Delivery is unavailable right now" or "We’re experiencing issues with delivery orders" when ordering food, this is most likely due to the limited number of GoFood drivers around the restaurant area at that time. Please wait for a while or choose the Pickup method (if the restaurant has activated the Pickup feature). Click here to read more.
Hope this information helps you.