How to order GoShop
The food or item you want to buy is not listed on GoFood or GoMart? Don’t worry, you can use GoShop to get it all!
Follow the steps below:
- Choose GoSend in the homepage. Or, swipe up the services menu to find GoSend
- Click ‘Order now’ to find the store location that you want, or you can also choose a store from the recommendation list
- In some selected shops you can directly select the items and contact the shop by clicking the WhatsApp icon
- Click ‘Add item’ and write the item description you want to buy along with the estimated price
- Click ‘Save’ everytime you add an item, then continue the process
- In the Order Confirmation page, recheck your order and click ‘Order GoShop’ to make an order
- You can't use GoShop to buy digital products such as phone credits (pulsa), pay for online orders, etc.
- The maximum distance of GoShop service is 25 km
- You can choose a store with a maximum distance of 100 km from your location when ordering
- Parking fees prior to pick-up is the driver responsibility, unless it’s previously agreed to be paid by the customer
- Parking fees after pickup are the responsibility of the customer, with prior agreement before entering the parking area and toll lane
- You can still chat the driver up to 15 minutes after your order is completed
- You can see your chat history with the driver for 24 hours after your order is completed