Terms & conditions of use of GoPoints feature
- GENERAL TERMS
GoPoints is one of the services in the Gojek App, which is a form of appreciation given by Us to You for the use of the Gojek App.
Voucher Code is a series of digits of code You receive to redeem Voucher with the Product.
Merchant is the parties that provide Product as registered in the GoPoints Service in the Gojek App.
Point is a form of appreciation that You get through the GoPoints Service.
Product is goods and/or services that will be provided and/or rendered by the Merchant.
Transaction is the activity of purchasing and paying Vouchers for Product conducted by You through the GoPoints Service.
Token is the value You may get for transaction of services in the Gojek App that You make.
Voucher is vouchers available on the GoPoints page that can be redeemed for Product.
- TOKEN ISSUANCE
- Issuance of Token is subject to the following conditions:
You may acquire:
- maximum of 1 (one) Token per day for GoPulsa Service transactions;
- maximum of 5 (five) Tokens per day for GoPay Service transactions;
- maximum of 1 (one) Token per day for GoBills Service transactions;
- maximum of 1 (one) Token per day for GoPulsa Service transactions; and
- a maximum of 10 (ten) Tokens per day for GoRide, GoFood, GoCar, GoSend, GoShop, GoTix Service.
For the purposes of this Article 2 (B), one day is calculated from 00:01 until 24:00 on the same day.
- The validity period of Your Token is until 31 January 2020.
- Commencing from 1 February 2020, We will no longer issue Token from Your transaction in the Gojek App.
- POINT ACQUISITION
- You can only exchange the Token that you have with Points through the features in GoPoints Service until 31 January 2020. After such date, You are no longer able to exchange the Token that you have with Points through the features in GoPoints Service.
- You can use Point to redeem Voucher which are available in the GoPoints Service catalogue that can be accessed through the Gojek App.
- Points are not transferable, assignable and tradeable and only applicable to be used by You or to whom the Points are issued.
- REDEMPTION OF POINTS WITH VOUCHERS
- You can redeem the Point that You have with Vouchers which are available on catalogue page in GoPoints Service.
- By redeeming the Point to Voucher, You are deemed to understand that every redemption of the Voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions set by the Merchant as displayed on the page of each Vouchers.
- Voucher that You owned will be stored on the "My Voucher" page in the Gojek Application for the period specified by the Merchant on each Merchant pages.
- To use the Voucher that you have redeemed, You can move the "Slide to Use" button and click the "Get Voucher Code" button and You will receive a Voucher Code, where the Voucher Code will be valid for a period of 24 (twenty four) hours after the Voucher Code is issued.
- Voucher Code that is not used within 24 (twenty four) hours will automatically expire and can no longer be used or returned.
- We are not responsible for the unavailability of Voucher on catalogue page in GoPoints Service.
- REDEMPTION OF VOUCHERS WITH PRODUCTS
- You can redeem the Voucher Code that You have obtained with the Product provided by the Merchant in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in each Vouchers, as applicable.
- For the use of the Voucher Code, We are not responsible for the unavailability and inconsistency of Product provided by Merchant and the invalid Voucher Code to be redeemed for Products.
- You are prohibited from reproduce, resell or trade the Voucher. Any attempt to do this will potentially result in cancellation of the validity of the Voucher at the discretion of Us and/or the Merchant.
- Voucher can only be exchanged in whole and cannot be exchanged in part or in stages. If the redeemed Voucher is less than the nominal value stated on the Voucher, then the Voucher will be deemed to be fully redeemed and there will be no right to refund, cash or new Voucher which has the same value as the margin between the nominal value and the redemption value.
- USER’S REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
- In the event there is loss or problems You experience at the delivery of GoPoints Service, We will, with Our best efforts, help to mediate You with the related Merchant in seeking solutions for the problem. We do not have any liability for any problems or disputes that arise between You and the Merchant, including taking legal action deemed necessary by You or the Merchant.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to number (021) 5025-1110. All Your correspondence will be recorded and stored for Our records.